Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Congratulations!!!



... Well, this is how I would like to start blogging… By congratulating myself. Congrats for waking up, congrats for being so late, and last but not the least, congrats for finally making a blog and posting on it. By now, blogging has become an ancient phenomenon and people are moving towards micro blogging.. The day doesn’t seem to be far away when a word would say it all. But, for the time being, let me get back to writing my first blog. Nothing important in this one (I dunno if there would be anything significant in my next blogs also ;-)), I would rather make myself comfortable by writing juz an intro in this one. I don’t know if there is any playbook, which defines the rules and regulations of blogging. Neither do I know if there is any authority which censors your blog. So I’d blog my way. Whatever comes to my mind, will be on my blog (only if it’s worth sharing though). Dunno if maintainin a daily diary is better than blogging (I wrote diary for some time but then found it too mundane)!!!

Also, I’d like to tell u ppl that it’s a very risky time for me to start blogging. I juz appeared for CAT last week; too many other xams in the offing; preps for GD-PI not yet started and I dunno where m I gonna be in da next few months. I shud rather be busy preparing for all this than tappin the keys of my key board at 12 o’ clock at nite… But, today, all of a sudden, I thought I should start blogging…. There are too many thoughts in my brains, due to which there is a shortage of space inside my head… so I wud like to dump a few thots in my blog so that my mind gets some extra space and it operates faster (this is wat my company deals with – Online Backup)… dunno if it’s really gonna work, but wat’s the harm in trying. I think, if my blogs are interesting enough, I might give competition to the likes of Mr. Bachchan or the Khans, in terms of popularity… n yeah, I’m not kiddin… B-)

Yeah, if there are any mistakes in the language of my blogs, please don’t quibble; but if there’s any mistake in my ideas or facts, feel free to crucify me (please don’t take that literally)…

Till now, I’ve proof-read this blog thrice.. Juz wanted to make sure it’s worthy of being posted on a website which hosts the writings of poets and writers and wizards of literature… Also, as they say, 1st impression is the last impression (which I totally disagree with!!!)… Hope this is good enuf for a start…

God Bless All!!!!

1 comment:

  1. unlimited online backup :
    online backup :- Mevvo.com has a backup plan that fits any home or business. http://mevvo.com Why back up?

    ReplyDelete